White Pearl Cotons is currently home to: KINTANA (male), JEWELA (female) and FATIANA (female). They have been bred to FCI (Federation Cynologique Internationale) Standards/Conformation and come from excellent pedigree lines and long-standingvery reputable and ethical breeders. Each of them have great personalities and their unique personalities – blended together as only they can – make ‘sweet’ harmony and provide lots of love, fun and dynamic – one can spend hours just watching them frolic and having lots of creative fun – such therapy to the body, mind, spirit and soul!
All White Pearl Cotons are registered:
|SRSH (Societe Royale Saint-Hubert) A.S.B.I., Belgium (Belgian bred/born)||FCI (Federation Cynologique Internationale) approved internationally through registration with the SCC (Societe Centrale Canine) in France (Canadian bred/born)||CFC (Canine Federation of Canada) – Breed Registry in Canada*||CKC (Canadian Kennel Club)*|
Have been shown at:
- CFC Dog Shows (Breed Organization shows held in Nova Scotia and Quebec)
- Coton National Specialty Shows (held at CFC organized Dog Shows)
- CKC Dog Shows
- Group V Dog Club of B.C. Specialty Shows (held at CKC organized Travel The World Dog Shows)
* KINTANA is a Multi-Champion (both CFC and CKC); JEWELA and FATIANA are CKC Champions.
* KINTANA has won BOB (Best of Breed) and gone into the ‘Toy Group’ ring at at his first CKC Show – at 7 months of age – which was televised in October 2009: ‘Travel The World Dog Show’ and aired on TSN (now on YouTube) handled by me, a very novice handler then. (He went into this CKC Dog Show 2 weeks after winning 4 x Best Puppy in Group and 2 x Best Puppy in Show debuting at this CFC 2009 Dog Show in Nova Scotia!) He’s also won Group 1, 2, 3 & 4 placements!
* KINTANA, JEWELA and FATIANA have titles of BOB (Best of Breed), RBOB (Reserve Best of Breed), Best Intermediate, Best Junior and Best Puppy in Group and BOB Puppy at various CFC and CKC Dog Shows, respectively.
* KINTANA, JEWELA and FATIANA have won BISS (Bet in Specialty Show) at Group V / Toy Dog Club Specialty Shows (under CKC rules).
They have all gone through Socialization and Obedience training at Amber Cottle Canine Training Academy and Handling training through the LMDF (Lower Mainland Dog Fanciers). They are continuously kept challenged mentally as this is something which the Coton de Tulear is very keen on as they are very intelligent dogs – never a dull moment for them or with them!
It indeed warmed my heart when I was told by other pedigreed dog owners/breeders that my Cotons are “…great Ambassadors’ of their breed…”! This was after the 2012 ‘Travel The World’ Dog Show where my White Pearls were at the ‘Meet The Breed Booth’ – one of Canada’s largest Dog Shows. Others share similar encouragement as they meet, phone or email me. Thank You!